2017 Annual Conference
April 2-5, 2017
2016 Fall Workshop for Regulators
September 15-16, 2016
Registration is now open. Please note this is an event
open only to state regulators.
403 Marquis Ave., Suite 200
Lexington KY 40502
The National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools (NASASPS) is non-profit tax-exempt charitable organization whose mission is to improve and promote effective state regulation of private postsecondary education.
The following strategic goals have been adopted by NASASPS as it seeks to carry out its mission.
- act as the national voice for states
- provide policy leadership
- promote best practices
- deliver professional development
- creates strategic partnerships
- advocate for quality private postsecondary options for students